AddressShaeed e Millat Expy, Tariq Road. Karachi.. P.C. 75950, Karachi, Sindh.
What you should know about Snax Time
Homemade Frozen Snacks and Food Specially for Ramadan like Samosay, Kebab, Lasagna, Cakes, Paratha, Pizza rolls & more without MSG. * home delivery Karachi
Refer Snax Time Facebook page for further detail
Home Delivery available *Karachi
WHY SPEND MORE AT THE CHAIN GROCERY STORES FOR ROUTINE SNACKS ???
Yes, Snax Time prepare absolutely homemade Snacks and Food without any preservatives or MSG for regular days or specially for Ramadan.
Our kids & working family members need a healthy lunch to help them concentrate at school or workplace and give them enough energy to get through the day. Some kids like variety and others are just happy with the same things every day.if your kids belong to the first type who love to have some variety than we've got the solution!!
here you can find the list of food items we provide and it's made on order..
apart from this we also provide a range of cakes n cup cakes, Doughnuts,Samosay,Shami Kabab,Pizza Rolls Italian food & other Deals.
so order now to Snax Time for any occasion and if there is no occasion still you can order.. enjoy with your family children :)
Frying instructions of our frozen snacks.Published by Ayesha Wajid · April 22, 2014 at 11:29am1: How to fry frozen spring rolls:
- To fry spring rolls, place some oil (about 1 inch deep) in a wok or deep-sided frying pan over medium-high heat. When oil begins to form snake-like lines across the bottom of the pan, the oil is starting to heat up. To test it, dip one corner of a spring roll into the oil. If it begins to sizzle and cook, the oil is ready.
- Using tongs, place spring rolls in oil, allowing them to fry about 1 minute on each side. Spring rolls are done when they turn light to medium golden-brown. Place on paper towels (or a clean dish towel) to drain while you finish frying the rest.
- Serve spring rolls while still hot with Sweet Chili Sauce, or your own dipping sauce ENJOY!
- Preheat oil in a frying pan.
- Place frozen nuggets in oil, being careful not to overload fryer
- Fry 3 ½ to 4 minutes.
- Place in a paper towel to remove excess oil serve hot.
Other users also viewed:
Photos and videos
Payment methods we use:
- Bank transfer